Thursday 19 June 2014

My Glass Cabochon test.

I am sorry for the delay in uploading some photographs of my progress with the Glass Cabochons. In my defense it's been a rather hectic week. I am still awaiting the chains and e6000 glue but i have attempted ten so far. Out of the ten i am unhappy with three of them and they will need to soaked and redone. I think this was a case of me rushing and not pressing down firmly enough. I chose to use quotes as i think they will look rather nice when i have fully completed them and i do love a good quote. I am sorry in advance for the poor quality of the photographs. I will aim to rectify this by the weekend and upload some better ones. Some of these were photographed before i sanded them, hence you will see the overlap on these images.





No comments:

Post a Comment