Friday 13 June 2014

Project of the week

My project of the week is glass dome cabochon necklaces, I have been looking at some youtube tutorials which have been really useful. I purchased some pendants for them on Ebay. I chose to get them from China so they took a little while to arrive but they are really nice quality and have trees on the reverse. I want to put some quotes inside them, though i am a little concerned as i have an inkjet printer and apparently there can be issues with the image when using inkjet.Hopefully all will go well if i leave the image to dry for a day or two. I purchased glass domes and the self sealing ones. Stupidly though the self sealing one are the wrong size so i will need to purchase more pendants in the correct size for them. I love this type of crafting as you can create something really unique.



When i have completed the ones i am working on, i will upload some photographs. For those interested in this type of crafting i have included one of the more useful Youtube tutorials that i have watched.


No comments:

Post a Comment