Friday 25 March 2011

Manor Park Tenby

I remember my aunts taking me and my cousins to Manor Park in the summer holidays each year when i spent a couple of weeks with them. Those are probably some of my fondest memories as a child.

Nowadays Manor Park is owned and run by Anna Ryder Richardson and i have to say she has done a great job.


You can get up close to the Lemurs, Wallabies and various other animals and the food at the Cafe is reasonably priced and locally sourced. It's also wonderful to be able to take my own children to a place that i remember fondly from my own childhood and hopefully they will develop as many wonderful memories as i have of the place.


We purchased a Double Bubble Season ticket which is very good value if you live locally and means we can make the most of Manor Park throughout the year. Ideal if like me you love taking photographs.
                                                                  Manor Park Tenby



No comments:

Post a Comment