Tuesday 10 May 2011

Beauty Buy, lusting over Per Una and Song for 10th May

Today while in boots i came across Lip Therapy pocket size Vaseline with Cocoa Butter. Mmmmm i could almost eat it, it smells that good. It is without a doubt one of my favourite beauty purchases of the year as it has already softened my lips and it only costs £1.99!


After Boots i walked into Marks and Spencer to have a browse and buy a few things from the food hall and as i was walking through  i spotted some gorgeous tops that i would of given my right arm for and my left for that matter but unfortunatly i didn't really have the funds to buy them seeing as i needed to get new clothes and shoes for a smaller person.
Is starting to see the appeal of Per Una clothes a sign of me getting older? (Eeeek!) One of the tops i loved was fairly similar to this one but the actual top i spotted in our local store i can't find on the website. Such a shame as i wanted to lust over it till i eventually gave in and treated myself. Well can't a girl dream?


Today the song i have chosen is a classic. Anyone who doesn't like it should be shot slapped around the head with a kipper! It's Guns and Roses - November Rain.

2 comments:

  1. I've not tried the cocoa butter one. Some kind of lip gloss or balm is always with me as my lips chap really easily.

    The song is a classic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I spotted it by the till, i was actually only in there to buy patches but spotted it and just had to have it. I heard they do others but this is the only one i have tried so far.

    ReplyDelete