Thursday 5 May 2011

Random shower thought

No no you have it all wrong. It's a perfectly clean topic..literally.

I was just having my evening shower and thinking to myself how one person that i literally owe my life to i probably never even thanked. I certainly cannot remember saying thank you at the time or even when i saw her at a later date. I think i must have been about 13 and Pam was a nurse at the time. I find it quite sad that i never got round to telling her how grateful i am for everything she did for me at that time in my life and i certainly hope that life has been good to her and her family. If angels were at anytime among us she would certainly fit the criteria.



It's funny what you think of at the oddest times. It's not that i haven't given her thought over the years because i have. As some wise person once said...
"Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for awhile and leave footprints on our hearts. And we are never, ever the same."

No comments:

Post a Comment