Wednesday 4 May 2011

Osama Bin Laden Snaps!

So it's been announced that no photographs will be released to confirm the death of Osama Bin Laden..I hate to say this but...I TOLD YOU SO!

I will add a music video that just happens to have an apt title. I don't usually do C..rap music well very rarely but i'm listening to it as i'm typing this and it's not too bad and actually has meaning to it that is quite relevant to the subject at hand.


I'm beginning to wonder if President Barack Obama has no wizards of photoshop who can make a photo look real enough for the public eye. I just knew they were going to make it look like we would  get shown the photograph at some point only for a short while later to be told that no we wouldn't. So predictable and disappointing at the same time.

Don't get me wrong as i said before... i do think he is dead, but my guess is it was natural causes or maybe one of his wives had bad pmt one week and thought "off with his head" Well ok the latter is a bit far fetched but no more far fetched than the original fairytale the government is trying to make us believe.

As for the UK laughing stock of a government giving corrupt Pakistan a £650m aid package when we are supposedly making cut backs here there and everywhere, a small example being the police force and the nhs. Well it makes me sick to my stomach.

4 comments:

  1. *Nodding head* what i find worse is the news saying they are withholding the pics as too awful and they might prevok the terrorists..... like killing (or claiming to have killed) their leader won't have annoyed them already. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  2. My opinion exactly. Earlier the white house apparently said that a photograph would be shown to the public and several hours later no it won't. You can't be that indecisive when you're in a postition of power.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you seen the bullshit posturing he's been up to today at the 9/11 site in NY? I bet he's loving the popularity polls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not till i saw your post and googled. I think this was the aim all along. His popularity had gone down in recent months and as awful as it is this is just the thing to put it back up again.

    ReplyDelete