Saturday 21 May 2011

I survived the end of the world! 21/05/2011

Yes i'm here, i survived as did you i guess if you're reading this.  Ah well let's all get ready for the next end of the world happening on 21/12/2012. *rolls eyes*

I'm typing this later than usual because well i couldn't think of anything to blog about tonight. The weather was rubbish so no going out today, it's hard to believe a couple of weeks ago we had glorious sunshine and it was so warm and generally uplifting.







Today was a day where i thought about everything i'm grateful for. My family of course came out top. They are really wonderful and i'm very lucky that they are mine. I'm grateful to some of my foster parents, like Pam & Fred and Yvonne, John and Rene. The female officer who helped me realise that sometimes bad things happen but if you give up the only person you end up letting down is yourself. Pam the nurse. My childhood friend Karen, who i haven't seen in person for years but she managed to help me to remember some really good times recently and she has always been a great friend. My friends i made at Greenhill who were a great bunch of people. A fair few internet friends who i have made over the years and have shared many a laugh with. *Bigs hugs to them all* I'm also grateful for living in one of the most beautiful counties in the UK, beaches, 99 ice creams ect ect.
I'm grateful for so many things, that i think even if the world had ended tonight. I wouldn't of had any regrets.

What are you grateful for? 

The song for tonight 

If I Should Fall Behind - Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band 




(> " " <) (> " " <) (> " " <)
( ='o'= ) ( ='o'= ) ( ='o'= )
-(,,)-(,,)- -(,,)-(,,)--(,,)-(,,)-....

1 comment:

  1. Lovely positive post, very uplifting. I'm thankful for James, my friends and family, my view, and that my health isn't even worse x

    ReplyDelete